Monday, May 20, 2013

[NEW MUSIC] K01, Sarkodie, EL. - You go kill me (Naija Freestyle Version) [HOTTEST]




After a brilliant performance on Omawumi's track "I go go Remix" K01 Oba Abinibi took a smart notch higher in His music profile by showing to the whole world that he's indeed the Yoruba fastest and the most articulate Rapper as He blasted the beat to Sarkodie's track YOU GO KILL ME ft EL on a freestyle session. After listening to this track I know the whole world's attention will be directed to this Dude. He said and I quote in his lyrics "Dide fun Yoruba fastest Rapper". May be you need to get this fast.

DOWNLOAD:
K01, Sarkodie, EL. - You go kill me (Naija Freestyle Version) DIRTY VERSION
 


K01, Sarkodie, EL. - You go kill me (Naija Freestyle Version) RADIO VERSION


@K01Abinibi, @Sarkodie, @EL - You go kill me
Bookings PIN:22547fec @pokarecords

No comments:

Post a Comment